ELVideoCapure ActiveX DLL 1.9
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ELVideoCapture DLL
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and creaters for ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing the ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use the ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL.
Any reproduction or redistribution of the ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL or any its component not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL is licensed on a per-server and per-developer basis, one license is required for each server and each development computer on which ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL is installed.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL or any its component is as follows:
1. Use ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL in design mode on as many computers as the license, that you have purchased, allow. Or use ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL on a single network server for the purpose of integrating ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL with web applications and web content you produce (Server License).
2. Create commercial applications based on ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL and distribute them with your executables, no royalties required.
3. Create as many applications as you want.
You may not:
1. Use ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL to create a service or utility which exposes the functionality of ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL to other users in such a way as to compete, directly or indirectly, with ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL.
2. Create DLL, or any other derivative tools to be used at design mode in any development tools, which includes ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL.
3. Distribute the license key in any way.
4. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, and translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of these controls.
Independent software developer group expressly disclaims any warranty for the ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL.
THE ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Undepended software developer group BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE ELVideoCapture ActiveX DLL.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2008 ELSoft Company, All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.